Through preventive maintenance, the service life of a roof is increased anywhere from 30% to 100% according to National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) and American Institute of Plant Engineers Association for Facilities Engineers (AIPE/AFE). By identifying deficiencies and addressing small concerns before they become major problems, you conserve money and time.
- We carry out an initial inspection of all sites to get a baseline data of your existing roofs and their current condition.
- A report is created with repairs listed in order of priority, pricing and recommendations.
- You review the report and decide on what work gets performed and when.
- The data is owned and available to you through our online customer portal, Nations FM™.
- The frequency of additional inspections can vary based on the condition of your roof.