- We carry out an initial inspection of all sites to get a baseline data of your existing roofs and their current condition
- A report is created with repairs listed in order of priority, pricing and recommendations
- You review the report and decide on what work gets performed and when.
- The data is owned and available to you through our online customer portal, Nations FM™
- The frequency of additional inspections can vary based on roof condition.
- A preventive maintenance program can help keep your manufacturer’s warranty in-tact.
- Regular maintenance can help avoid substantial soft costs compared to those of a non-maintenance approach, such as: accident risk due to a slip and fall, a company’s reputation, tenant or employee morale, production downtime, interior damage, and hidden damage such as deck deterioration.
- A study by Duns Review points out that scheduled maintenance repairs are one-third the cost of emergency repairs.