- A roof coating is a monolithic, fully adhered, fluid applied roofing membrane. It has elastic properties that allows it to stretch and return to their original shape without damage.
- Typical roof coating dry film thickness vary from paint film thickness (plus or minus 3 dry mils) to more than 40 dry mils.
- This means a roof coating becomes the top layer of a composite roof membrane and underlying system. As such, the roof coating is the topmost layer of protection for the membrane, receiving the impact of sunlight (both infrared and ultraviolet (UV), rain, hail and physical damage.
- Cost effective installation
- Tested, Certified and Eco-Friendly
- Long-term sustainable roof designs
- LEED Certifications
- Coatings provide increased roof reflectivity resulting in “cooler” roof surfaces that can reduce Urban Heat Island effect and subsequent carbon footprints
- Energy savings, additional tax incentives, utility rebates and expense reductions
- Eliminates land fill disposal
- Warranties range from 5 To 20+ years
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
SCHEDULE YOUR 21 POINT INSPECTION