- Single Ply roof materials are generally referred to as elastomeric systems, which are either thermoplastic or thermosetting in nature.
- Thermoplastic materials are readily formed or changed in shape upon the application
- Thermosets do not change in shape by the application of heat.
- There are several different ways to install Single Ply Membranes – Laid Ballasted, Fully Adhered or Mechanically
- Single Ply Membranes may be used in retrofitting existing Built Up Roof Systems and Modified Bitumen Roof Systems.