COMMERCIAL ROOFING SYSTEMS
Through our partnerships with leading manufacturers, Nations Roof has many roofing systems to choose from. Our certified roofing specialists will make a recommendation based on your roof type and condition to deliver the best available solution to fit your needs.
- Single Ply roofing materials are generally referred to as elastomeric (EPDM) or thermoplastic systems.
- Thermoplastic (TPO and PVC) materials are typically reinforced plastic polymers readily formed or changed in shape upon the application of heat. Seams are welded together using hot air equipment.
- Thermoset (EPDM) materials, are made up of synthetic rubber compounds which may or may not be reinforced and do not change shape once heat has been applied. Tapes or Adhesives are used to seam thermoset materials.
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- PVC is thermoplastic in nature and resists weathering.
- PVC is popular for its dependability, heat-welded seams, high reflectivity, superior physical attributes and resistance to water, chemicals, grease, fire and punctures.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems are created when a polymer is added to asphalt to extend temperature limits and increase the pliability of asphalt.
- Modified Bitumen Systems can be installed with the common torch method, asphalts, or cold adhesives.
- A roof coating is a monolithic, fully adhered, fluid applied roofing membrane.
- Coating has elastic properties that allow it to stretch and return to their original shape without damage.
Metal Roof Systems
- Longevity, durability and heat resistance are key benefits of a metal roofing system
- Typically consisting of concealed or exposed fastener systems that require concealed metal clips that attach to the structure, metal roof systems can be used for steep or low slope roofs.
- Nations Roof is committed to offering quality, sustainable, commercial roofing systems.
- Nations Roof has a dedicated team with LEED certifications to design and install garden and solar roofs.